DEFINITION - Women's Short Sleeve T-shirt
The Define Collection is simply put to showcase the definition of feminism. How we define things helps determine how we think about them. And how we think about things can affect how we act.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Women's Short Sleeve T-Shirts
|SIZE||LENGTH (A)||WIDTH (B)|
|S||25 ½||17 ¼|
|2XL||28 ½||25 ¼|
Place the end of a measuring tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (high point shoulder). Pull the tape to the bottom of the shirt.
Measure yourself the front part of your chest reach to armpits. Keep the measuring tape horizontal.